Weight loss exercise at home for both men & women(2019): Sucking in your stomach again and again and hoping that it will get disappeared magically? Want to get fit into your favorite dress which is hanging in your closet? The only answer is exercise. Exercise is the best way to burn your calories and build up your muscles. If you want to lose fat asap and lose weight at home, you need to push yourself first.
Since these exercises will not be easy, but it will be worth it. Below are the best 5 weight loss exercises at home, these exercises will build your muscles, improve your metabolism and burn your calories.
5 Easy Weight loss Exercise at Home for both Men & Women (2019)
- Bending side to side
Belly fat is one of the biggest problems that everyone wants to get rid off. Crunches is one of the best exercise for belly fat loss. It majorly works on the abs.
How to Do Crunches:
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent on the ground.
- Place your hand behind your head.
- Inhale deeply, and lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
- Inhale again as you get back down, and exhale as you come up.
- Do this for 10 times.
- Do two to three sets.
Cardio is one of the most powerful exercise to burn calories. Cardio exercise is very helpful in burning belly fat. One the very first cardio exercise is walking. Walking is a very basic and simplest way an individual can do to lose weight. Walking is very beneficial for maintaining your health, Walking 1.6 km on a daily basis can burn your 100 calories every day.
Walking reduces the risk of injuries and it also reduces the diseases. Walking is also considered as a good workout for beginners Walking is one of the warm-up exercises.
Squats is one of the best exercises for weight loss and inch loss from thighs. Squats also increase the heartbeat. Strength, back muscles, calves, stability takes a major role in this exercise. 100 Squats helps you in burning 108 calories.
How to do Squat:
- Stand with your head facing forward
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart or slightly wider.
- Extend your hands straight out in front of you to keep your balance.
- Sit back and down like you’re sitting on an imaginary chair.
- Lower down so your thighs are as parallel to the floor, with your knees over your ankles.
- Keep your body tight.
Skipping is a full body workout. Skipping loses more calories than running. Skipping is one of the best cardio and high intensity and interval training workouts. Skipping helps in muscle training as it helps in the footwalk, balance, coordination. Skipping helps you to lose 1300 calories/hr. Skipping improves heart rate and blood pressure. It also improves bone density.
Things to do while doing skipping:
- Buy a good quality rope. The rope must be strong.
- Skipping can be done by people from any level on the fitness scale – beginners, intermediates, and advanced.
- A proper jumping area is required for this skipping.
- Rope jumping is a high-intensity exercise
Bending side to side:
Bending side to side is another exercise for weight loss at home. Bending side to side is a basic bending pose that stretches the spine and builds great posture.
How to do bending side to side:
- Stand erect with your feet together and keep your hands to the sides.
- Keeping your legs grounded, bend your body to the right as much as possible. Stay in the position for 15 seconds.
- Now bend to the left, and continue the position for another 15 seconds.
Try these amazing weight loss exercise at home. These exercises will help you in losing weight at home. Also, tell us your experience in the comment section below about these exercises.